One of the many, many decisions made during the planning of Skyeworks was the chairs for the workshop. They arrived flat-packed, leading to the suggestion that our first workshop be on “how to construct flat-pack furniture”. This idea was vetoed by those keen to get sewing on one of the high-spec sewing machines that will be available to use on a drop-in, casual basis and for workshops. There’ll also be an embellisher and overlocker. If you’ve never driven a sewing machine (or wheelie chair!) before, don’t fear, help will be on hand!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Sew Classes with Lynn Pryde
- Current Exhibition
- Last Week: In Bloom Exhibition
- Behind the Scenes: Jeremy Rossiter’s In Bloom Exhibition
- Coming Soon: In Bloom Exhibition
- Final Call for Submissions: Skyeworks’ Art into Interiors 2013 Exhibition
- Valentine’s Ideas: I Carry Your Heart Necklace
- Skyeworks Opens for 2013!
- Life Drawing Workshop in Portree
- 2013 Opening Times
- @davidwjgill @coastcard Thanks for your contributions on our "community canvas" for @rowstkilda2skye! Silent auction of it happens July. 22 hours ago
- RT @davidwjgill: Supporting @rowstkilda2skye come and add your mark with @coastcard and @painting http://t.co/imwma3TIM7 22 hours ago